During this round of the 21 Day Fix I am trying to stick to a more Paleo Style which so far has been easier than I thought. Instead of my brown rice or quinoa each day I am swapping it out for sweet potatoes.
Here is a yummy recipe for Roasted Sweet Potatoes
2 Sweet Potatoes Washed
2 tsp Olive Oil
2 tsp of Raw Honey
Salt and Pepper
Dash of Cayenne Pepper (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Chop sweet potatoes into cubes
3. Combine sweet potatoes, oil, honey, & spices in a medium sized bow and stir until potatoes are evenly coated.
4. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and spread sweet potato cubes on cookies sheet making sure there is one layer.
5. Bake for 35 minutes or until fork tender, stirring occasionally during cooking.
Interested in joining my next challenge group? Just fill out this simple form for more information!