1. You are entering a body building competition in the next month or two
2. Your motto is “no pain, no gain”
3. You love the same old same old workout routines
4. You love paying for a gym membership that you rarely use
5. You like to use tons of equipment when you workout
If you answered yes to any of the above statements PiYo is not the right workout for you. I hear Hanz and Franz are back in the personal training business. 🙂 If you didn’t check out this info-graphic on the top 10 Reasons why PiYo would be a great choice for you.
My favorite part about PiYo? Being able to be a part of a Challenge Group! It’s where a group of us go through the program together and touch base daily in a private Facebook group. It’s a place where you can ask questions and get lots of great tips, even help with meal planning and recipes. After my round of PiYo I lost inches (especially in my legs and booty!) gained a ton of flexibility and strengthened my core enough to where I am made some significant progress on my handstands! My husband has seen a dramatic DECREASE in his back pain and hasn’t had to go the the chiropractor in months!
Image credit Beachbody via Pinterest