stay active. Even though it is the busiest time of year for most, keeping up with your workouts should be a non-negotionable. It is 2% of your day and will help give you energy for the other 98%
simplify. You can’t do it all, no one can. Let me repeat that. YOU CAN’T DO IT ALL
set realistic goals. So you have a girls baking day planned. Is it realistic for you to commit to not having one single cookie? Of course not, but don’t let that fact give you license to eat a dozen. Make a point to set a goal of only having one or two. Moderation over Deprivation is key. Having a plan in place will help you not head off the deep end.
splurge wisely. So I leave for North Carolina in 9 days and there are a few things that I am looking forward to enjoying. Cookout is one of them. Make sure it is worth it. Think through the upcoming parties and get togethers and plan accordingly. I always make sure I don’t arrive hungry ~ I actually usually drink a Shakeology on the ride over!
stay positive. Even if you have a set back or a bad day don’t let that sabotage the rest of 2014. Each morning is a new beginning, a blank slate. It is what you make of it. Surround yourself with people that are going to help you stay accountable and positive!
I’ve just opened up my first challenge group of 2015. If you would like to join us for that accountability I mentioned above you should check it out! We are going to have fun while crushing 2015 and making it the best year ever! For more information or to go ahead and reserve your spot (they are going to go fast) click here