If you’ve never tried making your own dressing this is a great one to start off with. You literally dump everything in a food processor or blender and push on. 🙂 This recipe has fresh or dried herb amounts so use what you have on hand.
- 1 cup plain fat free or low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and cored
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (or 2 tsp dried)
- 1 – 2 tsp chopped fresh dill, to taste (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 2 tsp chopped fresh chives (or 3/4 tsp dried)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Up to 6 T. of plain almond milk, as needed (for a slightly richer dressing sub 2 Tbsp olive oil for some of the milk)
- Add all dressing ingredients except for the almond milk to a food processor. Pulse until well blended then add in milk 1 Tbsp at a time to reach desired thickness. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Interested in more recipes and fitness tips/hacks? Join our brand new Inspire Tribe Fitness Community HERE