Make a batch, wrap some presents, turn on some Michael Buble Christmas music and enjoy!
¼ cup almond flour
¾ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats, gluten-free
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. ground ginger
¼ tsp. ground cloves
1¼ cups pitted dates, packed
1. Place almond flour, oats, Shakeology, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves in a food processor; pulse until mixture is the consistency of flour.
2. Add half of dates; pulse until well blended.
3. Add remaining dates; pulse until mixture forms a uniform dough.
4. Shape dough into eighteen walnut-sized balls; place in airtight container.
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
21 Day Fix: 1 yellow
Recipe via Beachbody Blog
Want more holiday survival tips? Follow me on Facebook here