Baked Oatmeal Cups with Raisins and Walnuts
Total Time: 45 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 cup each
Nonstick cooking spray
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 large bananas, mashed
1 Tbsp. raw honey
2½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
1½ tsp. baking powder
1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
¾ cup chopped raw walnuts
¼ cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine eggs, extract, bananas, and honey in a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine oats, cinnamon, and baking powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Add oat mixture to egg mixture; mix well.
6. Add almond milk; mix well.
7. Divide oat mixture evenly between prepared muffin cups.
8. Top evenly with walnuts and raisins.
9. Bake 26 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Tip: Pecans, cashews, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, or dark chocolate chips can be substituted for walnuts and raisins. Recipe via Beachbody Blog.
Each Muffin counts as 1/2 yellow 1/2 purple 1/2 blue on the Portion Fix Eating Plan