Makes one Jar
- ½ cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- ½ cup (3 minute Steel-Cut Oats) if you cannot find them use rolled (or old fashioned) oats
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans (or any nut you like) (Optional)
- In a pint size mason jar combine almond milk, rolled oats, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and maple syrup. Mix until completely combined.
- Put lid on and store in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight. (you can make a few days at a time)
- Stir and add a little more almond milk for consistency if needed. Add pecans and enjoy.