Click HERE to download this weeks meal plan:
Back from Vacation and feeling it, but no regrets!! Taking a break from dairy and grains this week to focus on getting inflammation down and appetite under control. High fat and moderate protein works wonders on the appetite!
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 0.25 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 0.5 Tablespoon maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice (optional)
- blueberries and strawberries, for topping
- In a bowl or mason jar, mix together chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and vanilla. If you’re using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything.
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to “set-up” for 1-2 hours.
- You can also prep you pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that’s easier.
Feta Egg Cups
Click HERE for recipe
Here is my favorite Bulletproof Coffee recipe – 1 T of MCT oil and 1 T of butter was just too much so I tried this instead and I really like it
1 T MCT oil
1 teaspoon clarified butter
2 T collagen
Few drops of Stevia
Whirl in blender and wala!
Tastes amazing and not greasy!
“Egg Roll in a Bowl”
• 1 lb ground pork or ground turkey
• 1 package coleslaw mix
• 3 cloves garlic, chopped
• 3-4T. Braggs Amino or low sodium soy sauce
• 3-4 T apple cider vinegar
• 1⁄2 tsp of fresh grated ginger
Cook the ground pork(turkey) until done and remove from pan, leaving the drippings. Add garlic to the pan and saute until nearly cooked through. Add the coleslaw and broccoli mix and continue to cook about 15 minutes, then mix in cooked ground pork. Add the Braggs amino acids and ginger Allow to simmer for 5 minutes. Now enjoy your meal!!
For more meal plans and fitness inspiration you can join my Free Fitness Community HERE: