PiYo is now available HERE!!!
So I am super excited about the new workout program – PiYo – I love Pilates and while I love Yoga I am not super flexible and struggle through it so much that I almost feel like I am not getting a workout when I’m finished. This program has helped me become more flexible, while still developing strength and cardio. I loved it so much I decided to become a certified instructor this past summer.
So Who Is Piyo For? EVERYONE! It is a high intensity low impact workout that can be modified to meet everyone’s needs. It is meant to improve flexibility, torch calories and get you in the best shape of your life!
There is no jumping in this workout so it is great for someone who needs a low impact option. It will overall give you a toned, sleek, and complete body transformation. Piyo is inspired by Pilates and Yoga and was developed by Chalene Johnson who is also the creator of two of my favorite workout programs Turbofire and Chalean Extreme. There are no weights required for this workout.
What PiYo Workouts Included?
- Align (46 mins): The Fundamentals this is the video you watch at the beginning of the program that breaks down all of the moves (46 mins)
- Upper Body (20 mins): this focused workout will strengthen and stretch your entire body, while building on the movement patterns you have learned in Align.
- Define: Lower Body (20 mins) will shape and tone everything from your glutes, hamstrings, quads and calves gently, yet effectively to help you get sleek and lean legs.
- Sweat (35 mins) is a traditional PiYo Workout that is fast paced with body weight strength training and ab work!
- Core (30 mins) an ab-centric workout that targets every angle of the abdominals and back. I’ve read this will be a calorie-torcher too!
- Drench (45 mins) is a total body workout to get you sweaty, burning calories, and going to have your metabolism on fire!
- Strength Intervals (25 mins) designed to tone the whole body and burn tons of calories with no weights required!
- Sculpt (30 mins) no weights are required for this intense, full-body workout either!
- You’ll receive 9 workouts total
What is a challenge group and how do I join?
So the challenge group is a 30 day group. It’s all done through a closed online facebook group. So only the members of the group can see what is being posted.
What I do is help you customize your health and fitness goals to meet your needs. Then you replace 1 meal a day with shakeology for the next 30 days to give your body 1 meal that is supercharged with ingredients that will give you natural energy, cravings will be curbed, you will stay full for at least 3 hours, and it is equivalent to 6 salads in one meal. Then, I am going to teach you how to plan the other meals of the day. I will help you create a meal plan, give you recipes, snack ideas, tips, motivation, and keep you accountable. Every day I post in the challenge group your daily mind set tip or post. You check in everyday, read what is posted, and engage in the group! We all keep each other accountable!
We will go over emotional eating, eating out at restaurants, how to handle the temptations, body image, and more!
If this sounds like something you would like to do click HERE to apply for the next challenge group.
The PiYo fitness program and Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology®—The Healthiest Meal of the Day® and the 3 Day Refresh for $180 Click HERE for more info
The PiYo Fitness Program and Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology®—The Healthiest Meal of the Day® for $140 Click HERE for more info